Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Province, Postal code, City
- Usage Data
- Health information
- Insurance information
Your personal and health data is stored strictly on privacy compliant secure Canadian web servers only.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
KBP Counselling Group Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes to:
- maintain the Service level
- customer care and support
- provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- monitor the usage of the Service
- detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
KBP Counselling Group Ltd. may disclose your personal data in the following situations:
- Cases of suspected or reported child abuse or neglect will be reported to Family and Children’s Services.
- When a client shares information regarding serious harm to self (suicide) or to someone else (homicide).
- A subpoena or summons is served by the courts.
- When a person arrives under the influence of alcohol or drugs and insists on driving, the police will be notified if alternate arrangements are refused.
- A medical emergency.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We employ third party companies or individuals to facilitate in part our service (“Service Providers”), to perform service-related tasks or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of this website.
If you have any questions please contact us.